Comfort, comfort, comfort. Sit back, relax, chill, take a load off in a Jaxx Bean Bag. We have enough stress in our lives, why not take some time, drink some wine and relax in a bean bag chair?

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

New to this whole blogging stuff!

Well I can't believe how simple it was to create this blog. Just like that and WOW I have a blog. Hmm, now I have to write something interesting. Ha, that's funny.

Since I'm here to talk about bean bag chairs and how great I think they are, I'll start with my story and go from there. I'm pretty new in the Internet marketing game, been around for 6 months or so. I was researching products and planning out a website when I came across a supplier of bean bag chairs. It took me back to when I was 8 or 9 years old when I got my first bean bag chair. My sister and I loved those chairs. They went all over the house with us and lasted until they popped and spewed polystyrene balls everywhere. No patching could keep those suckers contained!

When I came across this supplier I immediately decided to market bean bag chairs. Why not, they are so fun and they are the comfiest things around. When my niece found out I had a website with bean bag chairs, she decided she needed to be famous and have her picture taken with her super large bean bag chair. Well, being the good aunt I am I am posting her picture here so she can be the mascot of my blog!

We used to have lots of fun when she was a little baby throwing her into the pillowy softness. She would laugh and laugh. Do you have a bean bag chair? I'd love to hear how you use it. Be the first to add a comment to my blog - I feel like a kid with a pile of presents on Christmas Day.

No comments: